1. PPRA registration – F104710 -NQF 5 Principal Registered
2. Debt Collector – 0081988/15
3. Professional indemnity insurance
4. NAMA Member – 3007
5. Tax clearance certificate
6. SARS – Letter of good standing
7. Financial Services Board Registration – CO 7441
8. Information officer registered with Information Regulator
9. Legal division qualifications: BCom Law, BProc and LLB
10. University of Cape Town Faculty of Law – Section Title Certification
Paxton is a National and International based property practitioner that has over 30 years’ of experience managing residential, body corporate and homeowners association schemes, mixed property developments, commercial buildings, retirement villages, business forums and street closures.We add value to property assets management through years of experience since 1988 supported by qualified staff that has a strong financial base due to the company being an amalgamation of charted accountants and property law firms.
This forms the core requirements of sound property management supported by innovation and new technology.
We have evolved the management of our clients affairs by integrating with a sophisticated IT platform supported by Nedbank Business Trust Accounts verified with an international accounting system providing professional business reporting and live access for all clients and end users.
Paxton has successfully collaborated with Greenpen and UMA offering our clients more professional and specialised services.
Greenpen in Association with Paxton for Financial Services Accreditation:
The South African Institute of Tax Professionals (SAIT)
Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (IRBA)
The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
The South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)